If you feel depressed, anxious, need some peace and not able to resolve it. The one thing that you can do is reading Quotes/Messages by Dalai Lama.
Dalai Lama is a title given to spiritual leaders of the Tibetan people.
The Dalai Lama, his holiness spreads wonderful insights of living life with Love, Peace and Happiness.
We have compiled some of the truly inspiring quotes by Dalai Lama Which is sure to make difference in your lives.
Inspirational Dalai Lama’s Quotes
1. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
2. “Someone else’s action should not determine your response.”
3. “Whether one is rich or poor, educated or illiterate, religious or non-believing, man or woman, black, white, or brown, we are all the same. Physically, emotionally, and mentally, we are all equal. We all share basic needs for food, shelter, safety, and love. We all aspire to happiness and we all shun suffering. Each of us has hopes, worries, fears, and dreams. Each of us wants the best for our family and loved ones. We all experience pain when we suffer loss and joy when we achieve what we seek. On this fundamental level, religion, ethnicity, culture, and language make no difference.”
4. “Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.”
5. “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
6. “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’ No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
7. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.”
8. “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.”
9. “There is only one important point you must keep in your mind and let it be your guide. No matter what people call you, you are just who you are. Keep to this truth. You must ask yourself how is it you want to live your life. We live and we die, this is the truth that we can only face alone. No one can help us, not even the Buddha. So, consider carefully, what prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?”
Share your favorite quote via commenting below