“Do you smell what The Rock is cookin’?”
Dwayne Johnson, also known as “The Rock”, an Inspirational personality who made his way from hardship to surplus. He first started his career in football and then entered the ring and rose to fame as the popular wrestling personality. Now he is an increasingly popular figure with being a highest paid actor in Hollywood.
His favorite eyebrow trademark, muscular physique, charming personality and hard work makes his fan crazy over him.
Here are some Inspirational Dwayne Johnson’s Quotes
1. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”
2. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.”
3. “All successes begin with Self-Discipline. It starts with you.”
4. “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today”.
5. “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.”
6. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.”
7. “In 1995, I had $7 bucks in my pocket and I knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.”
8. “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
9. “When You Walk Up to Opportunities’ Door-Don’t Knock It. Kick That Bitch In, Smile and Introduce Yourself.”
10. “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both.”
11. “Be Humble. Be Hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.”
12. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.”
13. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!”
14. “Think back 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 yrs and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.”
Inspire the ROCK in you. Be Fearless, chase your dreams.
Be happy, Keep Smiling.